Monday, November 23, 2009

The Little Princess


So I completely blew it a couple of posts down when I showed the wee blankie I made for the wee "Peanut" and completely forgot to say that the wee "Peanut" turned out to be Mckayla Ann Bertsch who made her entrance on Thursday, October 29 and is just adorable, witness the accompanying picture. She was about 10 days past her official due date and I am told that accounts for her full head of hair and long finger nails. I know there is a sweet little picture of her somewhere, but it is not just to hand, so you get to see one of her first pictures, in the bassinette in hospital. Anyhow, I just can't wait to meet her in person and welcome her to the wonderful and wacky family, and tell her tales of her great-grandmama who is surely smiling down on her from Heaven. Mea culpa for forgetting her, may I never do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment